Friday, June 11, 2010

Ace Report: McCulloch Hole 10

I had 3 summer goals. One was to ace at McCulloch, my home course. It's been on the earth 3 years and I still had not aced the damn course. It was annoying. I mean this is my course. I helped put it in the ground.

Hole 10 is a turnover shot, about 240, uphill. Trees guarding the R side. I selected a Champion Sidewinder and threw it turnover high into a strong push (R to L) wind. It did the full S curve and fell right into the R side, no chains. Just right into the basket with a thunk.


This was my first ace without chains. This was also my first ace without witnesses. Aces are MUCH better with witness. I shouted and looked around, into nothing, just a parked blue Camaro, and this is a public park so I'm not approaching a parked blue Camaro.

Still, it felt good.

Summer goal # 2 is to beat my McCulloch course record (-5). The closest I have been is -3.

Summer goal # 3 is to have sex with Lady Gaga.

2 comments:

SeniorJag said...

a) bravo! that was no cheap ace.
b) what about summer goal #4 to dethrone Ander? when did that get axed off the list?

LBB said...

Congrats, Sean. Well done.