Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Yorktown, Indiana

This afternoon Sean and I hit the Yorktown course near Muncie. It was a hot damp day after big rain. Here's what big rain did to one Indianapolis neighborhood:
I jagged it up the first round, shooting a high number and losing a Beast in some dense shrubbery littered with barbed wire. Crap. Jags must persevere, so we moved on to round two. I walked up to hole #10:

I think that arrow thing is where the basket is, but honestly who the fuck knows. There is a wall of trees between the tee and basket. This is a very short hole (maybe 150?) but uphill and a creek to the left and trees and trees. I let fly my purple glide. Somehow this occurs:
Happy.

2 comments:

BlogSloth said...

It's tough to find a route to that basket! Congrats, Mark.

LBB said...

I'm going to have to confiscate that disc, Mark.